I spent last Friday night bowling and eating pizza with six fabulous Jr. High girls, so I just had to post some pictures of our outing. I have been working with the youth group at church for a while now, and have found that middle school girls are some of the coolest people around. We had a blast hanging out and getting to know each other...but our bowling was pretty lousy! It was fun though and we are excited to plan our next event. My friend, Denise, also joined in on the fun. Good times and good memories :)




Aftewards we went for pizza...we were starving by the time we got there, but thankfully it was all you can eat!
This was really funny - when we got done eating, we looked at the table and we could not believe how many dirty plates we had! It looked like a huge group had just eaten there, but there was only 8 of us! So of course we had to take some funny pictures!



1 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I loved working with Jr. High girls. :)
Post a Comment