Friday, November 16, 2007

Visit with the Macfadyens

Last weekend I was so excited to have my family come and stay, even if it was for just one short night. They arrived on Friday night at about 10pm and had to leave by 7pm on Saturday, and the time just flew by as it always does when we're together. It was so nice to see them again though and to get to celebrate Dad's birthday. I think the family picture is the first one since our weddings of all of us together! We always forget to take one. But this time we remembered and it only took about 20 minutes to get a good one!

Dad with the cake Jo made him.

Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters...

The Macfadyen/Hunt/Bolton Clan!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm glad that you had good visit with your parents and Sarah. Your family photo turned out really good!!

Joshua said...

What a great family shot! I hope you frame that one!
Glad it was such a great visit.
Props to you for the "White Christmas" nod. I knew I liked you for a reason. :)