Friday, November 02, 2007

A Night Out

Wednesday evening seemed like it was going to be perfect weather for a trip with friends out to a local church to do some "Trunk or Treating"...at least, we hoped it wasn't like last year when we froze our toes off! In all fairness, it was much nicer this year, even though it did rain towards the end of the night. At least it wasn't frigid!

We had a lovely time with our friends Josh and Tamara and their three adorable girls. After dinner, we all sat around watching Josh get his make-up on for the evening...it was so funny, Josh and Tamara both wore shirts that said "CEILING" on them, and they had pom poms and went around cheering, "Yay, ceilings!"...get it? They were CEILING FANS! I think the best part was when people totally didn't get it and they would just give them this really funny look!

Emma, Josie and Addie had some great costumes. Emma was a cowgirl, Josie was a rooster (although every time someone asked her what she was, she shouted "cock-a-doodle-doo" which was really funny) and Addie was a goldfish.

Good times were had by all...and when we got home, we got to dip into the candy stash! A perfect way to end the night :)


Josh getting his face done...he scared a few children!
I realized that this is the first picture I had ever taken of me and Tamara together! That's crazy!


Josie was pretty worn out by the time we got back.


Brad and I right before we got to enjoy some hot chocolate and donuts...look how happy we are!

Addie



1 comments:

Joshua said...

That was such a fun night! :) I am so glad you guys came with us.
I have to tell you that the candy is almost gone!!! Ha!