Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Fun Weekend

It was a typical American weekend for the Hunts...enjoying the great outdoors with friends, eating food from the grill, battling the mosquitos...ah, yes, the joys of summer. Brad and I had a great but busy weekend. On Saturday, Joanna came over and helped me to weed my vegetable garden (I will have to tell you about the garden later), then we headed out to a nearby campground where many of our friends from church were camping. We enjoyed a potluck and endured the searing heat. Brad and I rode the motorcycle out with our friend Josh (well, he rode his own bike separately!) and it was a perfect day for a ride (except when we stopped at a stoplight I immediately began to sweat). Anyway, it was a lot of fun.





Then on Sunday, after a beautiful NASCAR nap, we headed out to Brad's parents house to celebrate Father's Day. The whole family was there and we enjoyed more grilling (thank you Brad!) Lots of yummy food and again, blistering heat. I would never survive in the desert.




1 comments:

RJP said...

Sounds like fun to me! We just took a motorcycle trip up in Michigan! We had a blast! You'll have to look at some of the pictures on our blog. http://alliswill.spaces.live.com

Are you going to come visit us this summer?!?