Okay, let me just say that I know that I have been delinquent in posting to the blog lately, but this time it has been with a good reason. Our camera broke! I'm not sure exactly what is wrong with it, but it keeps shutting down every time we turn it on. So that has been frustrating. I had a few things I was going to post, but unfortunately they will have to wait. We are hoping to be able to get a new camera soon...we don't want to miss anything! And with summer coming there will be all kinds of fun stuff going on. So keep checking - hopefully we'll be back in business soon!
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Your delinquency has not gone unnoticed. I understand about your broken camera and you do indeed have my sympathies. But I do not feel like this should completely prevent you from posting. Don't worry, I have a few suggestions: post without pictures, find pictures of other people (maybe taken from another website)that kinda look like you guys or resemble the activity you are writing about, or (I know that you are crafty) you could draw your own pictures (you could use crayons, markers, popsicle sticks, and googly eyes) and scan them onto your computer.
Post a Comment