So before you look at the pictures, let me first say that the look I was going for was "subtle highlights". You know, natural looking, sun-kissed hair...instead, my hair decided to go for a dramatic blonde look! I actually felt quite sick at first when I washed out the dye, but Joanna, being her reassuring self, kept telling me that it would look cool once it was all done. Now that the shock has worn off and the nausea has passed, I really like it! Jo did a great job with the highlights and I am glad for a change of pace, and at least I had a fun afternoon with my fabulous friends, Kristy, Rachel, and Elizabeth!
Here are some "during" pictures...

Okay, feeling really sick now...

The finished result!
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Let the Blonde Jokes Begin...
Thoughts from Rachel at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
love the hair!!! mom
I want to see the 'before' photo again!! hahaha. love mom and Sarah
Hey, love your web page! I want one!!! See you soon, chica.
- Jo
I especially enjoy the bonnet look!
Wow, I love the hair! I just chopped mine off again (14 inches shorter now!).
Post a Comment