Wednesday, August 16, 2006

HUGE Garage Sale!

That is what the signs said - "Huge Garage Sale!" At first, Joanna and I were worried that maybe we were misrepresenting ourselves...and then the stuff started rolling in. Pretty soon we felt like "Huge" did not do our garage sale justice! Poor Brad - his garage was completely taken over this weekend by boxes and furniture and clothes, but he was very helpful and managed to survive! All in all, it was quite an experience. I am pretty sure, though, that I don't need to do that again...ever!











1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!! It looks like you had a lot of junk (I mean stuff )at your sale. It is amazing how much you collect over the year (or years in our case) Wait till you go to move....that's when you realize just how much stuff you have!! Thanks for the blog address...I will look forward to seeing you more often on that!
Love Sheri