I have so enjoyed getting to know Olivia these last 8 months. We learned early on that she is pretty stinking hilarious! I just love this girl. She is so funny and makes me laugh out loud all the time. Her expressions and how she says things and the looks she gives us...such a hoot.
Today during school Livvy was dot painting while I worked with Hannah and Nathan. I turned around for a minute to do something and when I turned back I let out a huge laugh - she had dot painted herself in a pretty funny way!
Silly girl!
She is also a super talkative little girl. It's kind of funny that before she came home we were told she only said a couple of words and we were worried about her speech! Sometimes when it's just me and her she keeps up a steady running commentary for 20+ minutes without taking a break. I have a cough right now and she is so super sweet - every time I cough (literally every time, all day long) she stops what she's doing and shouts, "You okay, mom?"
She really, really, really loves her Papa. My Dad was here for Christmas and Livvy was practically glued to his side. Every time I looked around she was sitting on his lap or following him around.
We are having a birthday party for Nathan this weekend and my parents are coming. All day long today Livvy kept bursting out with, "My Paaaaaaaaaapppppaaaaaaaaa!" And I would explain that he's coming soon, which would satisfy her for another half hour or so.
I'm so happy to be mom to this spunky, hilarious, sweet little girl!

0 comments:
Post a Comment