When we attended our first adoption meeting in 2008 and learned that international adoption would cost $25,000+, I cried all the way home. That is a crazy amount of money...it didn't seem possible. But that was where God kept leading us, so that is where we went. I have learned something along the way: nothing is impossible with God! We have completed not one, but three international adoptions in the last 6 years and God has provided everything we have needed in ways we never expected.
And now we begin the journey again, and we are excited to see how this story unfolds! We are looking forward to a new opportunity as I open an Etsy store with the hopes of raising funds that will help us bring Olivia home. Would you consider being part of our story - part of HER story - by purchasing a canvas print from my store? This is a whole new adventure for me and I'm enjoying exploring my "crafty" side a little bit more I'm no professional, that's for sure, but every piece is made with love and prayers and excitement about what God is doing in our family.
My store is named One Little Canvas - because each person who purchases one little canvas is making a big difference to us! You can find my store by clicking here:
And now we begin the journey again, and we are excited to see how this story unfolds! We are looking forward to a new opportunity as I open an Etsy store with the hopes of raising funds that will help us bring Olivia home. Would you consider being part of our story - part of HER story - by purchasing a canvas print from my store? This is a whole new adventure for me and I'm enjoying exploring my "crafty" side a little bit more I'm no professional, that's for sure, but every piece is made with love and prayers and excitement about what God is doing in our family.
My store is named One Little Canvas - because each person who purchases one little canvas is making a big difference to us! You can find my store by clicking here:
If you are interested in supporting our family as we adopt Olivia, please visit the link to the store that I will be posting separately in a minute. Or if you live near me or my parents you can send me a message to have one hand delivered and avoid shipping costs! I am attaching photos of a few of the prints to give you an idea of what I am making. Custom orders for specific colors are welcome and you can order this through the Etsy site (look under the photo of one of the already created pieces and you will see a link that says "Request a Custom Order").
A few of the canvases already listed on the shop:
Thank you for loving our family and joining with us on this journey!

0 comments:
Post a Comment