Yes, we are still here! I've been stuck as to what to blog about lately. There's the everyday stuff, which seems like the same thing over and over again (I joked with my sister the other day that I sometimes feel like I'm living the movie, "Groundhog Day" because each day is so much of the same!). You know, snow, cold, feeding children, discipline, speech therapy, reading to little ones, cleaning up messes...so many things I love, but really does anyone want to read about them?!?!
And then there's the bigger stuff...medical issues, decisions, finances, planning, dreaming...and in some ways these things are so close to my heart and difficult that I just can't bring myself to share them yet. Don't worry, nothing is majorly wrong. But there are things going on with our kiddos that are challenging and right now I'm finding that I'm battling fear and worry about these things and wrestling through to a place of trusting the Lord with them. I've also been wrestling, as the kids get older, with how much to share about what is going on with them medically because they have a right to privacy. So that leaves us here...
With some cute pictures :)

2 comments:
I can relate with the "groundhog day" part of your post and the "how much to share?" part of your post. It does get harder as the kids get older but I love your check ins and really cute kids :)
I also struggle with how much to share with others about our children now that they are getting so much older. It can be difficult to know how much is okay to share and how much is too much. You're very intentional and sensitive to your children's needs and heart - they will appreciate that! :)
~Marilyn Fannin
Post a Comment