These days are FULL from morning to night! It's nice to have a few minutes at the end of the day to just sit and breathe and try to recover enough to be ready for the next day. What a fun week we have been having so far. The weather is absolutely perfect right now - I just love Fall so much!
This little guy has been working hard at speech therapy for the last several weeks. Twice a week we go to speech therapy, and my little guy happily goes off with his wonderful teacher for half an hour while Matthew, Hannah and I hang out in a teeny tiny waiting room. Doesn't that sound like fun times?? Thankfully it hasn't been nearly as bad as I expected, although Hannah did have a lovely little meltdown today that had me looking at the clock every 3 seconds in total desperation. Still, it's worth it to see the amazing progress Nathan is making. He can make a clear "f" sound now and is working on words that end in the "p" sound. He is so proud of himself and loves being able to say words more clearly.
Little Miss Cutie Pie...oh, she is SO cute! I can't even stand it! She loves shoes and clothes and asks for me to do her hair every morning. Could we be more different? But I love it, and seeing her smile when I pick her up to show her the hairdo in the mirror is one of my very favorite things ever.
My big guy...oh, sweet boy. This is a wonderful and fun age and I'm so thankful that we decided to keep him home this year. Our days are filled with learning and reading and crafts and playing and coloring and walks and though some days I say otherwise, I know that really I wouldn't trade any moment of it for anything in the world. The other morning Matthew came out of his room and asked where Brad was. When I told him that Daddy had gone to work already, the tears started. He rushed over to me, put his head on my shoulder and said, "That breaks my heart that Daddy is already gone to work!". He is such a sweet and loving soul, so affectionate and cuddly, and I hope that never changes!
They're all so different and it is so much fun to see them change and grow and to see who they are becoming. I really, really like being their mom!

3 comments:
Hannah really looks like a doll in that picture! she is sooo darn adorable! So are the other 2 of course! You are a blessed Mama!
please please please can we have a play date soon?
Post a Comment