Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Life These Days

Life these days

is full of smiles!


As we learn how to be a family...


Learn new skills, like drinking from a sippy cup...


...and using a spoon!


It has been wonderful having Brad home.

He goes back to work tomorrow.  Sigh.

The boys have loved having this time with him.


There have been some difficult times over the last couple of days

but that is for another post.

For today, I'll just share some of the cuteness!


Sweet girl, we are SO glad you're here!


3 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh Rachel she is so precious!!!! I love that last outfit!

Britt said...

Beautiful Family! It looks complete now! The boys just look like they love having her!

Yvonne said...

tons and tons of cuteness! and I'm glad Brad has some time at home before returning to work - for him, you, AND the kids.