My new year's resolution - to write on this blog more! Yes, I know, it's April...apparently I put off everything until the last minute!
It's always so good to go home :) A few weeks back, Brad and I were able to take a long weekend to visit my family. Favorite thing about being home: someone is always making a cup of tea, no matter what time of day (or night!). They are party animals - they stay up way past 10 o'clock! We had tons of fun shopping and watching Gilmore Girls (poor Brad - well, at least he got to watch a race instead of go shopping with the girls!). Also got a surprise phone call from my friend Melissa who I haven't talked to in eons :)
Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend:
Playing some pong ping - lots of laughter, not many points scored!
Dad and Sarah catching a few z's...how can she even breathe like that?!?!?!
The girls watching...the girls!
Aw...what a precious family :)
I cannot even comment on how crazy it is that Sarah is driving now...
Always good to see my long-lost friend, Dana, who drove in for the weekend from the Great White North...
What was this game called? I can't remember...but we had tons of fun playing it with Sue and Stan! Man, what is the name of that game...now that is going to bug me all night....
No, we didn't take Sadie with us this weekend (or ever for that matter - what are we, crazy?!) but I just had to put these pictures on because she is so CUTE!
Maybe next time I will write about all the amazing things we are learning from the dog whisperer show - we are finally able to get Sadie to not bark all the time! It's like a miracle!

4 comments:
It is so great to see pictures of your family! It looks like you had alot of fun at the Mcfaddy party house!
Hi friend! Glad to see you updating your blog again:) Love seeing all the new pictures! Isn't going "home" always so wonderful?!? Lets get together again sometime soon! I miss you!
Wow, I actually made it onto your blog - cool!
Ok Rach, I'm ready for more blogging!
Post a Comment