Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hee Haw!


No, this is not our permanent new look (although Brad would give anything to be able to wear those overalls every day!) This is a picture of us at the Hee Haw Dinner our small group recently put on at church. We had SO much fun being hillbillies...for some of us it took more acting than for others! We cooked dinner for about 130 people and then we had a hilarious talent competition that made me laugh really hard. It was great to see people get into the spirit of the evening and to have fun with people that I often see only on Sunday mornings. It was a whole lot of fun, a whole lot of work, and a whole lot of plaid!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping that you would put a picture of you with your cute little piggy tales. I love it. It was fun and I can't wait for the next one!!!